AAPA will bring professional appraisers together with legislative and agency leaders for discussions on common challenges facing the industry. Virtual Lunch and Learns start again in October 2021.
The 2022 Appraisal Industry Forum will be hosted at the Capitol Hill Club in Washington D.C., May 5 – 6, 2022. On day one AAPA will bring professional appraisers together with legislative and agency leaders for discussions on common challenges facing the industry. Day two will focus on professional development. Due to the collaborative nature of this event, participation is limited to AAPA-invited guests and AAPA member participants on a first-come, first-registered basis.
Goals for the 2022 Appraisal Industry Forum:
1. Support development of mutually beneficial relationships between AAPA’s members and HUD officials and political leaders through presentation and networking opportunities.
2. Identify additional opportunities for collaboration between AAPA’s members and government agencies charged with governance of the appraisal industry.
3. Collect data to support future Appraisal U initiatives, research and course development.
4. Highlight AAPA’s accomplishments and ongoing efforts to advance professionalism in the appraisal industry.
5. Provide professional-development and learning opportunities for appraisers to expand and grow their business.
AAPA Lunch-and-Learn Events
AAPA's regional Lunch-and-Learn events provide opportunities for AAPA to connect with members and share leading/emerging best practices (many will provide continuing education opportunities). These events allow busy professional appraisers to network and learn while keeping their hectic schedules. The next six Lunch and Learn programs will remain virtual.
Currently Scheduled Events:
Please call Education at: 888-554-7750 Ext. 300
Subscribe Now - Get The Latest News and Information From AAPA